Apply to join the student team for Regent's 2017 alumni fundraising campaign.
We are looking for students to take part in the University's alumni fundraising campaign for 2017. We want to draw together members of Regent’s close-knit global community and invite our alumni to contribute money, time and expertise.
What will student fundraisers do?
You will contact selected Regent’s alumni by telephone, to discuss ways in which they can get involved in the campaign. You will receive full training from Rux Burton Associates, our telephone canvassing partners.
Wherever possible, you will be matched with alumni who work in your field or who share your interests.
What will I gain?
• Professional, paid work experience
• An employment reference from the Vice Chancellor of Regent's
• The chance to develop your communication and interpersonal skills
• The opportunity to contact and network with alumni who are working in your field
• Your work will help to increase investment for the University, both financially and in terms of time and expertise
What are the hours?
The campaign will run over a two-week period in Spring of 2017, and will include evening and weekend hours. You will need to be available between 30 January and 16 February 2017. Training will be provided. Students will need to be available for a minimum of three shifts per week over the two-week campaign, one of which will include either a Saturday or Sunday.
Any questions? Email the Alumni Team at firstname.lastname@example.org