19 August 2017
You will be able to explore our Regent's Park campus, talk to current students and academic staff and learn more about our wide range of undergraduate programmes.
Register for an open day
Next open days
- Saturday 19 August 2017
- Saturday 21 October 2017
- Saturday 18 November 2017
Open day schedule
- 10:00 - Registration at Regent's Park campus
- 10:20 - Regent’s welcome speech
- 10:45 - Taster sessions
- 11:30 - Tour of the University’s Regent’s Park campus including library, refectory, bookshop, on-site accommodation, teaching area, study and media facilities
- 12:00 - Opportunity to talk with academics, admissions, student services and careers staff over lunch, plus view the student accommodation
- 13:00 - End of open day
Attending an undergraduate open day
If you wish to attend an open day, please register online or contact the External Relations Department on Tel. +44 (0)20 7487 7505.
If visitors have any queries about accessibility prior to visiting the university they are encouraged to contact us before arriving. Staff will liaise with the Disability Officer, if required.