Welcome from Regent's University London to all our January 2017 new starters.
On this Welcome portal, you can find information on induction schedules, social events, activities and much more.
Please ensure you complete your online registration before you arrive. If you cannot complete this step for whatever reason, please contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to register onto the course you must bring the following original* documents:
- Passport (Applies to ALL UK, EU and overseas students)
- Visa - Biometric Residence Permit (for overseas students)
- Original Certificates and transcripts from your qualifications as used to obtain your offer
- Original certified English translations of any documents not issued in English
- Any other outstanding documentation per your offer letter
- Failure to provide ALL outstanding documentation will prevent you from registering onto the course.
*An original document is the document as issued by the institution or awarding body and typically has a seal, stamp or other security feature to verify it is an original. Copies or scans will not be accepted. Drivers licences will not be accepted.
If you have questions regarding specific document requirements, please contact the Admissions team at email@example.com prior to registration.
- Complete all the pre-arrival registration by following the instructions sent by post. Please make sure you have completed the online registration.
- Remember to pay your fees in advance. Finance information can be found here.
- Bring all relevant documentation to Registration, as requested in your acceptance letter (e.g. previous qualifications, references etc.)
- Pre-arrange your travel plans. You can find out how to get to the Regent's University London campus here.
- Check your accommodation details and contact us if you need help. Visit our accommodation page for more information.
- Check your induction/orientation schedule to make sure you are attending all the mandatory sessions relevant to your course.
- Complete our useful Blackboard Pre-Induction module.
- Connect to our social media channels like Facebook and Twitter to get the latest news and events updates. Join our New Starters and Study Abroad New Starters Facebook groups.
All students must bring:
- Passport/EU card and visa (if appropriate) with them on registration day. We are unable to accept any other form of identification.
- Original certificates and transcripts for your qualifications as per your offer letter
- All outstanding documentation, as per your offer letter (e.g. references)A copy of your tuition fees payment receipt if possible
- If you are renewing your student visa – proof that you have sent your application to the UKVI
Failure to bring the required documents will delay your registration at the University.
Tier 4 / Police Registration
To ensure that your registration is completed quickly and smoothly please have the following items ready:
- Your passport and visa
- Completed proforma
- Colour photo (45mm x 35mm) pasted to the proforma
- Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) if applicable
- £34.00 registration fee
For more information on visa and BRP issues, click here.
For more information on life at Regent's and in London, take a look at our Essentials guide.
Also in this section
From the Vice Chancellor
Blackboard Pre-Induction Module
Immigration and visas
Student Essentials Guide 2016-17
Events, activities and excursions
Student Union, clubs and societies
Student Services and support
Sports and fitness