An open day is the best way to find out more about Regent's University London, view our beautiful campus, meet course tutors and try out taster sessions.
You will be able to explore our Regent's Park campus, talk to current students and academic staff and learn more about our wide range of undergraduate programmes.
Register for an open day
Next open days
- Saturday 29 April 2017
- Tuesday 20 June 2017
- Saturday 19 August 2017
- Saturday 21 October 2017
- Saturday 18 November 2017
Open Day schedule
- 10:00 - Registration at Regent's Park campus
- 10:20 - Regent’s welcome speech
- 10:45 - Taster sessions
- 11:30 - Tour of the University’s Regent’s Park campus including library, refectory, bookshop, on-site accommodation, teaching area, study and media facilities
- 12:00 - Opportunity to talk with academics, admissions, student services and careers staff over lunch, plus view the student accommodation
- 13:00 - End of open day
Attending an undergraduate open day
If you wish to attend an open day, please register online or contact the External Relations Department on Tel. +44 (0)20 7487 7505.
If visitors have any queries about accessibility prior to visiting the university they are encouraged to contact us before arriving. Staff will liaise with the Disability Officer, if required.
Also in this section
Undergraduate tuition fees
Scholarships and funding